- You must acknowledge yourself to be a sinner in God’s sight (Rom. 3:23), unable to correct your condition by yourself (Prov. 14:12; Eph. 2:1-3; I Cor. 2:14) and in need of a Savior (Rom. 3:24; 5:23).
- You must believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross to be your Savior (I Peter 3:18; Col. 1:19-20; Eph. 2:4-7).
- Saving faith demands that you promptly turn away from your sin. The Bible calls this act repentance (Luke 13:3; Acts 17:30-31).
- Repentance is followed by public acknowledgement of your faith in Jesus Christ. The Bible calls this act confession (Matt. 10:32-33; Rom. 10:9).
- You must be baptized (immersed) in water in order to have the blood of Jesus wash away your sin and to receive the indwelling gift of the Holy Spirit. Salvation is by faith, through baptism into Christ Jesus (Acts 2:37-38; Mark 16:16; Rom. 6:1-7; Acts 8:25-38; Gal. 3:27; I Peter 3:18-21; Col. 2:9-12).
If you have taken these steps you may come forward to acknowledge your desire to become a Member at the end of any worship service. If you aren’t sure or you have questions, we would love to talk with you and help you in your walk with God. Please don’t hesitate to contact us.Contact Us